What I did these past few weeks

anniescupboards Reply 8:45 AM
This is what I wore on Halloween. I know I am a bit late showing you. I was a 1960's airline hostess. I carried my vintage train suitcase all night. It carried all my purse items and my camera.
I went to a sweet 16 party. At midnight the day became MINE. It was my birthday after the party. How wonderful? We all went out for drinks and laughs. I made that feather hair clip.

I found vintage Pyrex. This has been a slow month in the thrift stores for all things vintage.
I also found out this month NEVER EVER GO into that seedy thrift store's washroom ever again. Eww lets just say EWww and Oh my GAWSH! REALLY! AND NEVER AGAIN! I had to go so bad. Oh man it was awful I can still SEE IT let alone the smell!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive