March is National Crafting Month.

anniescupboards Reply 3:11 PM
I am crafting away all month long. Join me fellow crafty bloggers and lets craft. Let's make this March 2008 the best crafting buzz we can muster. Stay up late night. Or an early morning birdie like me. Lets go. Get the creative juices flowing. This is National. Everyone who considers themself a crafty person can do their part. It's what you were born to do no? Show me what your creating/making/crafting this month.




Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive