There is an Online Craft Show happening

anniescupboards Reply 3:15 PM
My friend Anita from Wool n Stitches has a booth going on over at the EZ Craftshow. They are having their Christmas in July Craft Show. No need to worry about what to wear or where to park. Just sit back and shop the booths from your comfy cozy home. I really adore her flowers. She has some wool creations that you really must go see. I personally adore her creativity and her work. Hope you do too!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive