Wood Pull Toys & Chests

anniescupboards Reply 8:16 PM




I went to Michaels craft store over the weekend. I went in there cause its next door to one of hubby's favorite places, an electronic store. (Icky) I don't like going in there with him. We walk in holding hands and he quickly ditches me and runs all over the store. I can never keep up. He spends lots of time looking at boring things such as wires and cables and the latest and greatest whatever. I try to talk to him and nothing is heard. He is just off in his own world. Kinda reminds me of a kid a recess. Or me at the fabric store. (GASP!)

I purchased these all for under $9.00 Seems like an ok deal right? Well I purchased 5 of the wood trunks. Not just one. Oh yeah! They were 90% off. I am going to make a few different ones and see if they are a craft show seller. I adore the birds that are on each of the hardware pieces. Plus this is very nice and deep. Perfect for hiding/storing lots of goodies.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive