Skipping thru the blog trail

anniescupboards Reply 9:50 AM
I have been sewing non stop for weeks. Today I am needing a break. Not a shopping break. Even tho I would love to just do that. I have been hitting up all my favorite bloggers and seeing what they have been up to. I have some links and info I would love to share with you. Come skipping with me.

Over at Janes Apron, she scored 2 jar full of vintage buttons. Lucky girl. I am a big fan of the bakelite buttons myself. Just something about a jar full of vintage mixed buttons that makes us girls excited. Its better than jewerly if you ask me. Jane also found tips on how to know if your bakelites are really bakelites. She has a link from Oodles and Oodles. Here is the direct link for you. It involves a white cloth and scrubbing bubbles. Now when you purchase something from Ebay or vintage shopping you can test to see if its really bakelite.

Poor Very Mary has been having dental problems. She is so funny even thru all the pain.

Sew Retro has been very busy making clothing. I am jealous.

Anitque fabric Anyone? I am turning over sofa cushions for loose change. I need to to save my pennies. Yikes.

Vintage Singer sewing box.Oh flash back. My Mom has this.

Vintage Sewing Patterns

Vintage Magpie created a bunny named Blossum and I want him.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive