no house internet access today

anniescupboards 1 3:26 PM
Today I am blogging from my phone. My modem has went kaput. We have a tech. Coming tomorrow afternoon. Yikes, tomorrow afternoon? What shall this household do?

Oldest son says he is going to a friends house.

Youngest son went back to bed.

Hubby watching football, sleeping in the recliner more like it.

Me? Totally trying to keep it together lol. I had so many plans for the blog today. I have 3 new patterns I wanted to share today. I have oodles of photos to share. Plus a local fabric purchase show and tell.

I guess I can finish that last load of laundry. I had downloaded a few free pocasts the other day. I am also needing to finish wrapping prezzies that need to go out in the mail soon.

There is always tomorrow.

1 comments

oh ... no internet, thats tough when youre an addicted blogger like us!! hope your techy guy gets it fixed for ya today!
hugs
vivian

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive