10 Things about me

anniescupboards 1 1:38 PM
1. I listen to a favorite song 2 times in a row.

2. I can look at anything handsewn and figure out how to make it in my head in seconds. The pieces just dance around in my head.

3. I never forget anything, yet I forget things all the time.

4. I miss my older sister and my younger sister. (hope they are ok)

5. Sometimes I play with dolls.

6. I never match my socks, unless going out.

7. I can't keep my hair one color for very long.

8. I have more friends online than in my hometown. (giggle)

9. Sometimes I need to learn a lesson twice.

10. I wander into the closet and play dress up.

1 comments

aww Annie your just my kind of gal!I not only love and enjoy all your gorgeous creations..I enjoy you!You always make me smile!
Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Blessed New Year!!
Hugs Sherriezoe

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive