Two new dolls to the family, Blythe Dolls

anniescupboards Reply 11:26 AM



My Dear friend Sheila gave these to me as gifts. I adore them so much. They are so tiny. You have no idea how tiny do you? About 4" tall. I am going to attempt to make them clothing. I want to dress them purty. I have not given them names. I do adore each one so much. Thank you Sheila for spoiling me! I adore them so.

The blonde gal came with dish sets. They are white with pea green color B on each piece. The Orange gal came with oodles of clothing and aprons and these adorable glasses she is wearing. She also came with her own stand. (I have to find more of those stands.) She is a Halloween doll. But she does not have to dress in Halloween clothing. I love how she has an orange star on her left cheek. I will have to show more of them and their goodies very soon. I so can't wait to play.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive