I went to Tennessee. Again.

anniescupboards Reply 12:32 PM
 I went to Tennessee again. I could go there once a month
and be such a Happy GIRL. A bunch of our friends who
are more family than friends were celebrating a graduation.
So off we went for a long 13 hour car ride. I love
road trips. I could travel in the car all the time.   










 We stayed in a cabin for a few days in the Smokey Mountains.
This place was dreamy. I have so many more photos to share
with you. I tried not to cram too many in this post.
I will show off more later.  Plus I have to show you all the thrifting we did.

 This cabin was crazy awesome.
It is a two story cabin. They have 3 bedrooms and
bathrooms upstairs. A fully loaded kitchen. A dining room.
A living room. A back play room with ping pong and pool tables.
 A jacuzzi on the back porch. 5 bedrooms downstairs
and a back family room and rest room and laundry room.
The back yard was beautiful. Just all green and trees.






 Tennessee grass feels pretty amazing on bare feet.
 



 Looking at the cabin from behind.








Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive