Once Upon a Toy

anniescupboards Reply 10:04 AM
 You have to go to downtown Disney and check out this store.
It's called Once Upon a Toy.
They have this huge potato head station.
You build your own. You take a box and you fill it up for $19.
I couponed my tater heads a few months ago.
They had them on sale for 4.99 each at Toys R Us and when you bought one
you got the second half off. Well I had coupons to use for them
too. (Habro.com has coupons for toys every now and then)
I ended up paying $2 a piece for 2. DEAL!
Little did I know I was going to DISNEY my tater heads.

 You can theme up your tater head any way you please.
You can fit so many parts in if you BUY your tater heads
before going here. You can get the head there but it takes up
so much room in the box. Leaving less room for
fun stuff.
 I have these above my bed on a shelf.
 If you go to this store, make sure you grab the special one of the moment.
When I went they were gearing up for Star Wars. These pieces come
and go and once gone......they are not coming back.




Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive