Free Jackie Frost & Raggedy ANN doll Pattern

anniescupboards 2 9:46 AM


I finally finished putting my free patterns up on my site. I am happy to announce I have now 3 free doll patterns on my site. If you never have made a primitive doll you might want to come over to my site and have a ball with my FREE patterns. I have slacked a bit last year on my free patterns. But this year I think I totally made up for it. I hope it did. You can actually make a few dolls from my patterns you just have to use your creativity and make them come out and play.

2 comments

great patterns!! thanks a bunch!!!!

these are awesome... thanks so much!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive