My tree is up!

anniescupboards Reply 5:03 PM










This year I wanted to do things a bit different than my normal dark theme colors I usually do. My house needed some BRIGHT CHEER!! I have been mesmerized by this color for a bit now so I guess it was only natural for it to come out for the Holidays. I told the kids and hubby I was going to bring them a "White Christmas". Seeing how we live in Sunny South Florida and find no snow, no cold weather and maybe a jacket day here and there. My lights are blue and red. However only the red was wanting to be photographed. I love how they flicker from red to blue. I always wanted a white tree and now I have one. I usually buy a fresh tree but this year I opted not to have one more thing to clean up after. I am going to make some ornies for it and prolly change things here and there. But for now I think It shall stay like this. I already took the snow dolly out. hehe I hear gnomes gathering in the corner. I will see if any come out to play. Oh this Christmas theme is so fun this year reminds me of when I was younger and my father took me to gnome country in Idaho. What? Yes Idaho. (giggle)
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive