Primitive dolls being made

anniescupboards Reply 6:42 PM
Oh You will hate that I dont have any pictures. They will come soon. I am in the process of making a few new LARGE dolls. And I am trying my hand at drawing their eyes....AGAIN. I have a unique twist tho. I have not tried this style yet so I am anxious for it to be done. I want to see how she turns out!! I have been drawing eyes on paper and some days I get nice drawings and other days I think the 3rd grade me came out on paper. I really don't know what happens. I am not sure if I like painting eyes or drawing eyes better. I cant paint yet I can find myself making my eyes better in paint than pencil. This is why I make so many dolls. I have to try each version I see in my head and give each one a try. OCD! Yeah maybe a little?
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive