Surprises!

anniescupboards Reply 9:29 AM









Don't you just love surprises? Hubby gave me these flowers! He is a sweetie. My Birthday is a few days away. I have the BEST hubby ever. Usually he is a RED FLOWER man. He said this time these called his name. Oh MY I am so glad they did!! Saturday as I stayed behind my sewing machine I heard a knock on my door. The postal lady says HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!! She had a package for me from a friend. Oh My MORE Surprises!! She sent me the cutest Snoopy pin, which I shall wear all day on My Birthday (nov. 14th). She sent me some dvds of my FAVORITE Peanuts movies and a awesome bubble lamp and that awesome shirt. WHERE she got that shirt I don't know, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU MEL!! XOXOXOX
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive