Altered Memory Scrap Book

anniescupboards 2 8:29 PM







This ADORABLE altered memory scrap book was gifted to me by my good friend Valorie. I must say I am so inspired to try one myself. I just love love love this. She made so many neat pockets and dandy little tags and pull out sheets. I am just floored with all that is going on in this book. I can not wait to fill it up. I just love the feel of this book as well. There is ribbon holding it together and I must say what a lovely way to display your "gifted" fabric ribbons. Oh and the sound it makes as you turn the pages and *hear* the crinkle as well as *feeling* it. Oh my such candy for the eyes and ears. Thank you so much Valorie. XOXO

2 comments

I love it! I can just imagine what you can put in it! You will have so much fun!

oh that is awesome! i so wish i could do that! have a ball filling it up!!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive