I've been taGGed!

anniescupboards 2 1:30 PM
Oh My. I have been tagged by De from Bowls and Annies. You can find her blog here. That little stinker. So I guess I have to tell you 5 random things about myself and then try to get 5 bloggers and tag them? Well lets see. Ummmmmm.....Humph!
1. My eyes are blue.
2. I never wear matching socks in the house.
3. I eat pickled beats and love liver with ketcup.
4. I have an 18 year old son.
5. I eat chocolate every single day.

I am tagging. Cedara, Niki, Carmen, Megan, and Jodi I am sure they will all email with such lovely things to say. hehe I don't care....Tag Your it LADIES!

2 comments

You wear random socks?? ROFLOL!

ya know its so much easier to just grab what ever is there. I should learn to fold socks. HAHA!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive