Bailey StuffN's Light House Adventure

anniescupboards Reply 2:42 PM
So cute this scene. I love it.
Wait we are walking all this?
You are able to tour the house as well as the lighthouse. My camera died halfway thru the house. It was such a bummer for me. Because upstairs was the childrens room and you should have seen the cute vintage beds and the toys. Oh my the toys.
I laughed when my friend said "come on it wont be bad".
Bailey Stuffn and I were perfectly happy to hang out with Mr. Kitty.
The lighthouse keeper was laughing as Bailey and I took this shot. He was giggling more like it. He thought Mr. StuffN was the cutest. (tee-hee)
Round one of stairs. LETS GO says Bailey.
This is where I told everyone I will see you when you get back down.
I kept walking.
It kinda looks the same but trust me still walking.
Like really. I cant go anymore. Like really Bailey. I just can't.
Whooaaa MAMA! We made it.
You know I am skeeeeered oh heights right?
Bailey StuffN is not afraid of heights.
I just want to let you know my thighs and my legs were sore and shook for a day after this hike. But what an amazing site. It was a bit shakey and windy up there. I am surprised I walked all the way around on the tip top. Not even my friends did that. And I am the one afraid of heights.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive