Doll House Make-Over

anniescupboards Reply 6:27 PM

I bought this shelf/doll house a while back. I was going to use it for a play toy but now I have a whole new idea what to use it for. I can still use it as a play toy later. I really am not such a good painter. But WOW! I must tell ya that I think I did a pretty good job. I think the colors I have chosen are very pretty.

I painted all the cubbys different colors. The top and the bottom right is the same color. I really liked that one a bunch. I also chose to use that color for the top of the house and the sides. I may do some more touch up tomorrow.

I could not decide on what color. Then while standing in the store looking at all the pretty blues I said to myself....Why do I even have to choose?...get them all.



You didn't think I went to the store for just paint did you? I was searching for a magazine for my friend which I promise to get her. Well....they did not have any more. Oh GoodNESS! I found these felt balls and some felt needles. I saw/found/grabbed this yarn which is wool and says great for felting. I am not going to use it for felting or knitting. This is amazing for doll hair. I love the colors.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive