6 Dollhouse Raggedy Annies

anniescupboards 1 7:37 PM

I have created some friends. I told you I would. I am going to offer these dollhouse raggedy annies in my Etsy shop. I am really excited about these adorable annies. They are so little. So tiny. I used tiny vintage buttons on their dresses. They are wearing 1930 reproduction fabric printed dresses. I used some of that hair Kim sent over to me. I just adore that hair so much. Look how cute and full their locks look. Thank you KIM! I am considering making them into a pattern. I'm just not sure when.

1 comments

Your dollies are so cute! I saw your first one posted on Prim Mart and you have been BUSY! :) Very cute!

I love Prim but I have to admit that vintage is really calling to me, too. I think I like both just the same. I do have some vintage mixed in with newer items and prims in my house...

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive