Friendship Bracelet....gifted

anniescupboards 1 8:04 AM
I am spoiled. Very spoiled by my friends. My dear sweet friend Kim gifted me this awesome bracelet. I know!! I can't believe it either. She gave me her charm bracelet. I am so honored and feel so special to own it. I will treasure it forever. I am loving all the moving charms she has collected. I never seen them before in person. There is a wishing well with a movable crank and a movable bucket. I love wishing wells and still believe in them. She sent me a few extra charms as well. I was giggling so much while opening this. I am just freaking out how much Kim and I have in common. Why does she have to live so far away? Why do all the good people live far far far away from me? She gifts me this and wait....she gifted me with something else.A stash of doll making supplies. She gave me some muslin that is so ultra nice. Its premium, top quality. Gifted. Gifted to me? My eyes swelled with such thoughtfulness. Kim your the bestest friend ever!XOXO

1 comments

More to come my friend, more to come.............

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive