being allowed inside ones mind

anniescupboards Reply 5:55 PM
When you create your art. Do you allow others to step inside your world? Do you feel the calm and don't care who is there to watch the storm? Maybe you will fall down a few times. It happens. But are you able to just get up and keep going? No matter what? Just as determined if not more determined to succeed at anything but failure. Don't let the lion take your rabbit.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive