Gifted From Canada!

anniescupboards Reply 6:31 AM





My friend Cheryl visited Hawaii. LUCKY GIRL. I was so jealous when hearing of her trip. I must confess I may live in a tropical state but Hawaii has nothing on us. Oh the food the waters. The people, the view! I am too spoiled this year I know it. I have been getting gifted a bunch. I am just so tickled about it. SO many people thinking of me? Cheryl picked me up a few of these hello kitty items. I ADORE them. My son and I already chewed the gum. I must say we were able to blow really big bubbles with that gum. It was fun trying to see who could make the biggest bubble. However I didn't want the gum all over my face so I don't think I was giving it my all like my son. (giggle) Thank you so much Cheryl! Your too sweet on me. I adore everything you sent. I cant not wait to use the vintage fabric. Thank you for thinking of me. XOXO
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive