Rockthestitch.com

anniescupboards Reply 7:09 AM
Have you heard of them? Me either, until this morning while searching a few things on Google. My goodness I am so happy to have found them. Its a craft show. Check out the link here for the link and more information.

Its a local indie craft show. Sponsored and dreamed up by withsugarontop.com. You can see her her blog here and her Etsy shoppe here.

Best of all its LOCAL. Well I am not in Delray where its being held but that is just a car ride over for me. YIPPEE! Finally a local fair that has my style and my appeal. I want to be a vendor but I think I want to shop more? Oh My.

I am really excited about finding this information. There is nothing cool over here. And when I say cool i mean like handmade sewing, creating and ARTIST who MAKE THEM! I found others like me! Oh my goodness. Ok I have to go to flickr for some more of these pics. I am just dying with anxious excitement!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive