So, I went back to Walmart.

anniescupboards Reply 2:19 PM





Yep, I went back to Walmart. I could not take it. I was really surprised how little I spent. I kept stacking bolts and asking for yards. I mean they are going out of business in that fabric dept. So I thought I had to get back over there and hoard my fair share of fabric. I bought lots of yards. I was hogging all the good prints and I bought what was ever left on the bolts. That was nice to say. "I will take whats left on the bolt" (giggle) 50% off fabric hoarding is the best ever! All of the "measure by the yard trim" was also 50% off. I was looking for rick rack but they don't sell it by the yard. I was lucky enough to find some pom trim. I purchased the red and white. Funny the white was 18 cents. I know. 18 Cents for 3 and 1/2 yards. The red pom trim was 3.00 for 6 yards. She gave me the holders too. Those will come handy again. I think I am done?

How cute is that Cherry printed fabric? Its actually a premade top. I am going to sew a couple of things on it and then wear it on the Fourth Of July! I spent $3.94. Not bad huh? Wait till I am done with it. hehe
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive