2008 Woodstock 28th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival

anniescupboards Reply 8:44 AM
2008 Woodstock 28th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival will be December 6th - 7th 2008. Saturday's hours are 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-4pm. Welleby Park,11100 N.W. 44 St.Sunrise, Florida (yes in the same city as me, and right down the street)Admission is $5. However if you bring in 6 cans of food you will get in for free. I want to attend this show and be a vendor. I am not sure tho. This is the most expensive show to have a booth. I am a bit nervous of taking the plunge and spending the money. I have heard nothing but good things about this show. It pulls in many people. Its very well known around here. I shop this craft show every year. I never see "my crafts" there. So its really making me wanna go. There is a bonus tho for signing up. Once your in the show as a vendor, you have a few contests you could win. The prize? CASH and lots of it. More than what the booth price costs. They have contests for the Best Craft, Best booth, best display. Now when I think contest. I get excited. I love to enter contests. I have a themed booth already planned in my head. Yet I have not even sent in the application. Oh my my. To sign up or not. Maybe then I will be tired of craft shows? Naaaaaaa!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive