Craft Show Wallet Bags

anniescupboards 4 1:56 PM
I have these all finished and waiting to be packed away for my craft show. I still have to make a few more. I forgot to make a few of them in Super Girl fabric. I do have larger super girl ones made and if someone wants a matching wallet I better get to making them. These are perfect for keeping your money and credit cards and drivers license. They are hand washable. They are fully lined. Each bag has matching fabric but contrast. Not the same fabric in the inside as the outside. Each one with a fantastic vintage button. Some of the buttons I have used are glass. (red, aqua and clear) Some of the buttons are plastic. But all vintage. I also used some of those vintage fabric scraps I bought a while back. Remember the red white and blue unfinished quilt blocks? Those were actually my inspiration to make wallets. They were the perfect size and model for all the other bags. Yipeee!

Now I have to get to making dolls. All this bag making has taken over my last 2 weeks. I will be offering more dolls than anything. Those I can make blind folded. hehe These....not so much. XOXO

4 comments

I love all the wallets... the fabrics are just awesome. When is the craft show?

Thank you so much Ladies! My Show is Oct.4th. It will be two days. This will be y first show. So I am excited and NERVOUS about it. XOXO

I am sure you will do wonderful and sell lots of your goodies if not all, I love your stuff, your amazing!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive