anniescupboards name?

anniescupboards Reply 9:38 AM
How did I get come up with name you ask? Why is it all pushed together as if its one word? Well let me tell you. I adore Raggedy Ann. I love to make dolls that look like her. If Raggedy Land existed, which is does you just have to use your imagination to get there. They would all look like my dolls. What? I created my own Raggedy world? So? (doesn't everyone play?) I also like to make other stuff and I love cupboards and you never know whats inside one till you open the doors. So anniescupboards was invented. Its all one word cause on the Internet you cant have spaces to your url. Also Ebay, Etsy and blogger won't let you have spaces. So eventually it just came all together and has stayed that way! There you have it.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive