Craft Show Countdown

anniescupboards 3 12:00 PM





I am still sewing. I made a few more aprons over the weekend. I used up the scraps of my binding. I thought they looked really colorful and cute with some mix matched bindings on them. I also have been making more bags. Small and large. My PYREX fabric has been cut. Oh my. Ok its not really pyrex fabric. I just call it that. It more like Spirograph's. Remember those as a kid?But I have a pyrex dish that has these same patterns on it so I call them Pyrex fabric. Maybe I should give up the name Pyrex fabric. (giggle).

I have been loading all my photos in my scrapbook for the craft show. Just in case anyone wants to see some of my past creations. They can just give a little peek inside the book. I found some great scrap booking paper at Michael's craft store. The whole packet of paper was only $12.00 but after my 40% coupon, $7.49. Bargain. Those papers are REALLY costly. I didn't know paper crafting can be so costly. I adore the paper that is inside this packet. Lots of personal favorites. I wish it was fabric.

3 comments

Wow, you have lots of GREAT stuff made for your show! Love all the colors and rick rack! Good luck, I hope you sell out!
Take care, Debbie

Hey, I was directed to your blog for a a yoyo tutorial. Just want to drop you a line and tell you that I really like your blog.

I'm a FLA gal to -- over on the old coast (as opposed to the Gold Coast). Good luck at your craft show. I hope you'll post the results.

Keep up the good work.

Martha

Thank you Debbie and MArtha!

Martha i sure will. Thanks for peeking in. XOXO

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive