Motherboard died

anniescupboards Reply 8:08 AM
My computer died. The motherboard went. Hubby took my hardrive out and purchased a new computer for me. He said he felt dirty for purchasing one. (he can build them with his eyes closed) he has a busy week and will be going out of town and has no time to start a computer building adventure. He did take out my hard drive and was able to recover everything on it. Including my mailing list and my favorites. Two things I always loose when a computer fails me. I also have all my work saved. Now I have double the hard drive space in my new computer. Yippee! More photos to take. (giggle) that is all that is ever in "my documents".

I currently have no access to my website. I do have access I just cant change anything. I need a newer program seeing how my old one works on Windows Xp and now I have Windows Vista. Its an upgrade all around here. So that leaves me to tell you that I will have a new fresh looking website soon. It will still be the same but yet not. I will update you when its all finished.XOOX
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive