Vintage Button Fabric Bracelet

anniescupboards Reply 2:30 PM


This morning about 6:30 am I was up watching a TV show that comes on every Wednesday on HGTV called B. Original. Its a DIY Network show. So I am happy to sneak a peek every Wednesday since I don't have that channel. Well this morning she was making bracelets from vintage buttons and using elastic. I decided to spin it a bit and used my trusty aqua fabric. I didn't sew it as straight as I wanted. But its ok. I am the one who is gonna wear it so I will wear it proud. I won't sweat the small details. I just love it. Ok back to craft show prep. XOXO
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive