Last Craft Show Pics!

anniescupboards 3 1:00 PM






My craft show season for 2008 is finished! My last show was very short. I ended up having to leave 2 hours into the show. I started to suffer from heat stroke. I knew it was going to get even hotter outside. So I ended up packing it in. Hubby was there to help me. THANK GOD! I am just not going to be able to do outdoor shows. Its way to hot in South Florida for me. You think I kid when I tell you how hot Sunny South Florida is. Well its HOT! haha. So only indoor shows for me. Hubby set all the dolls up in the booth. Didn't he do a great job of presentation?

3 comments

Hubby did a wonderful job! Your booth looks wonderful. So sorry you were not feeling well at the show. I know that heat can really get ya. Stay in doors today and stay cool! :)

I wish you would do the craft show in Memphis and the one in Jackson,MISS.I would love to buy some of your pretties.

Sherry, your stall looks beautiful, its just so full of life. Such a shame it was a fizzer cos of the heat xox jenxo

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive