Creating some vintage Christmas

anniescupboards Reply 12:40 PM


First I must say, that reflection on that tinsel tree mixed with my flash is insane bright. Jeezz You can barely make out the blue that is on the ornies. I really love my ornies. I made them very simple. I purchased already made paper mache ornies from Michaels. (last year after the season passed, 50% off) I have seen them this year too. I just painted them white, then made red and blue circles. I then rubbed an antiquing medium over them. I used: Folk Art Antiquing Medium 819. I did the same thing for the animal pull toys. I love how the giraffe has one red wheel. These cute toys are Christmas presents for my Christmas dolls that are coming out very soon.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive