looking for toys

anniescupboards Reply 7:10 PM
I am looking for toys. Toys for me to play with of course. I don't mind seeing what they have out there in crafting toys. Sometimes you can use the toys for other purposes. I have been looking for an icord knitter. I have seen Betz White use one on Martha Stewart and now I am searching all over for them. I found lots of toys that I did not even know exsisted.

Singer Spool Knitting Machine. How adorable is this? I get excited over little toys like this. Why didn't they have these things around when I was a kid?

Singer Knitting machine. Also looks to be helpful and fun.

Pot Holder Looms. I have always loved looming. I would love to make some of these.

Another knitting machine with great reviews.

Embellish Knit is a toy I am hoping will be in my stocking this year. A-hem..Santa?
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive