Surprise 25th Wedding Anniversary Party Gift!

anniescupboards Reply 2:06 PM
Oh I wish I could show you this gift. We had it gift wrapped just moments after purchasing. I have to attend a 25th Wedding Anniversary 3 days after Thanksgiving. I really had no clue what I was suppose to get someone for 25 years of marriage (besides a badge of Honor, giggle) I then looked online and SILVER is the gift to give. I however, didn't purchase anything silver. (giggle) I purchased a beautiful Lenox Crystal Cake Plate. (oh its so pretty, & heavy) Now all I need to do is find a silver cake slicer/server and I am done. I am sure they will get lots of silver items and then maybe not. I am not sure how traditional some are going to be with their gift giving. Me, I try to be traditional. Yet creatively. The couple this is going to are very into family gatherings. Lots of homemade cooking and baking. So I know this prezzy will get lots of use. I just hope I am there for the first cake serving. XOXO

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive