Blank Wood Stacking Dolls, Matryoshka

anniescupboards 1 11:41 AM
I picked up three sets of these wood stacking blank dolls at Michael's Craft Store. I now have four complete sets. I had already purchased one at the beginning of the holiday season when I saw them in September. I squealed actually when I first saw them. I have been looking all over for them. I never knew where to get them. I guess its just a holiday thing. Cause they were clearing them out for $4.99 and I scooped up the last of them. I am going to try and make them into pretty little mod, prim and repro nesting dolls.

Oh and those magazines are worth a peek and keep. They have some really yummy recipes in them and some great ideas and a few patterns for ornies for your tree. I adore the colors they are using. Maybe I can scan a few pages for ya? Maybe.


Matryoshka dolls are Russian dolls. Read more about where they came from here.

1 comments

id love to see how your nesting dolls turn out! please be sure to show us!
hugs
viv

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive