New dolls coming soon!

anniescupboards Reply 10:59 AM
I am currently putting my new sewing machine to a great warm up. I am working on 9 dolls. They should be coming out this week. As long as no distractions happen. *crossing fingers*

I have been busy over here in SUNNY South Florida. Yes I had to rub in the Sunny part. It's actually been very nice weather lately. We are finally not getting the humid air that we deal with 80% of the time here. And its awful when its summer. But now in Jan. while everyone is freezing we are currently dealing with 50 and 60 degree weather. I know, send the hate. haha. But your not here when its so flipping hot you can breathe. You must run your a/c 24/7 during summer months and pay the high bills that come with that. Or wake up sweating in puddles with bug bites all over ya. Your choice. I pass out in the heat. So I am a bit spoiled with luxury of having my air on most of the year. Its not always running but its on.

I am extremely happy to be attending a friend/work convention this year. Its for a forum I belong too and once in a while we do a meet n greet. Everyone takes a plane ride or a drive to a certain location/hotel that is all preplanned and we meet up and talk and hang out, shop and socialize for a few days. We have fun. We have parties and prizes and games. I have taken part in this get together 2 times already. This will be my 3rd time. The first 2 were held in Kansas City, Mo. This years meeting is in Harrisburg, PA. All the plans and prep work are being ironed out as we speak. I am really excited about it. I have never been to PA. I will be looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new faces. The will be personally blogging live from the convention. That will be a bunch of fun. You will know what I am doing and hopefully get to see too. I am working on those details. I can't wait really, I can't. Like REALLY!

I am currently making a few Barbie clothes. I have pushed that aside at the moment tho. I really need to get work done and play just a little bit less. But I must tell you its killing me to not play. I am sewing away today and going to watch Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn. I am just loving her movies lately. How come I never watched them before? I was so missing out.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive