Thursday Chatter!

anniescupboards 1 2:41 PM
I am so happy the weekend is almost here. I have a baby shower to attend this weekend. I am building the diaper cake. I hope it comes out the way I see it in my head. I will take photos for you. I am still building. I am going to sneak a few baby items to my friend in Georgia who just had a baby girl. I need to get her address without her finding out. I hope she loves them. I will take photos of something I did for her too. Just not yet. She may peek over here.

It was so awesome of hubby to spoil me with a "time piece" (i say watch). It would be nice if I remember to put it on when I go places. I am so not used to having a watch for the longest time. I used it once this whole week. Opps.

I am currently putting together a can for the swap we are doing at the Prim Mart Convention this year. I keep changing my mind on what I was going to to. I at first could not think of anything. Then the ideas came pouring in. Finally I chose one and I am going to stick to it. Again I can't share. Goodness I have some serious I O U's in photos now don't I? (giggle)

I have been thinking clothes since I made my dress. My mind has been all over the place with that fun craft. I even bought 2 more patterns. I am going to make my skirt first. Before I start on the other 2. I have this really unique idea for a skirt. I just need to find the right fabric.

I purchased the best of Men at Work. I just love them. I need to put that in my ipod. My morning cardio is in need of new fresh tunes.

1 comments

Hello Annie, thanks for sharing so many of those wonderful tutorials in your blog. I've found my way here while googling for a tutorial on making fabric buttons... :)

I am hosting a giveaway in my blog and wish to invite you to join in the fun. Here's the link http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com/2009/02/chic-giveaway.html

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive