Diaper Cake I made.

anniescupboards 1 2:12 PM





I made this adorable diaper cake. I found a perfect square white cake plate. I just covered the
cake with oodles of baby things for a girl. I have not made a diaper cake in years. I almost forgot how to do it. Lucky for me the Internet has lots of tutorials. I don't like the cakes that they roll each diaper up with a rubber band and then place them all together. I find this one way more cake like. The baby's mama loved it.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive