Thrift Store Find Friday

anniescupboards 1 3:53 PM








So yesterday set my mind curious with what else I could find at the other thrift stores I know of around here. There is film in that Polaroid camera and the batteries are still in there and working. We shall see what happens. hehe. I paid 25 cents for each of those Pyrex mugs. Not my color but someone at my craft show might like them. That adorable pink and aqua sewing machine if from 1986. The box and the instructions and everything needed is all there. The backing to cover up where the batteries go in, yes its there. This sewing machine sews yarn. How cool is that. It only sews it to paper tho. I am going to use this to display really not play. How fun it will be to try something. I should scan those sewing cards they came with. I am going to remake that white shelf. I can't wait to explore all those buttons. My goodness. Ya know each bag was 2 bucks and they are all from 1960's and older. I have a few things I haven't listed that I shall be listing on Etsy. I will post more photos when I list them. I had $20.00 to spend. I brought home $1.00. Yipee for Vintage Shopping Friday!

1 comments

Holy Moly Sherry, you got the deals today! errrr uhhh need I say the buttons are the bestest!
Hugs my friend~~~
3daughters

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive