Is it Pyrex?

anniescupboards 1 1:05 PM



I am not sure if this small white bowl is pyrex. It is the same size as my other small pyrex bowls. Has the same weight, has the look but has no writing anywhere on it. I also found a white fluted cake plate. I adore it and adored the $3 price tag. I did find a vintage sheet. I am not sure if its really vintage or reproduction vintage. Do you know? I saw one like it on Etsy and they say its vintage. But I am not sure. There is no tags on mine and usually I find the tags and that is how I know for sure its vintage or I know the pattern. But I have never seen this pattern.
I have been so ill for the last 2 days. I was not even able to go see my favorite singer Tori Amos. She was in town yesterday and I was puking for 2 days so I could not go. I bet she was awesome.

1 comments

Hi there, I'm not sure if it's pyrex or not but I'd be willin' to bet that my Momma-n-law knows...haha. Anyways, I just wanted to send you well wishes and hope you are feeling better. By the way, my little girl is 4 and loves your blog...haha. She says its sooo pretty. (She really likes vintage fabrics and thinks your flower hair barettes are just "heavenly", ibelieve were her words. :) Have a great night! -BrittanyJo

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive