Pill Box Hat Tutorial I found and made!

anniescupboards 1 4:42 PM




I used this tutorial from Threadbangers. I adore them, you should check them out if your into making handcrafted goodies. They have oodles of free patterns and tutorials. You can even download them on a podcast and learn a quick craft while working out or feeling lazy yet creative. hehe I made my hat from felt and I used craft felt for the flowers. I did not do the inside sewing where she flattened out the seams. I tried on the "first" hat and messed it all up. So I figure I need to just leave it alone until I have had more practice sewing a circle. This adorable teacher in this video, I met her last year at the StitchRock craft show I was a vendor at. She was selling these hats. And she shall be there again this year. I am going to get me a hat from her. I can't wait.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive