Vintage Retro sleeping bag, sheets & Mod fabric

anniescupboards Reply 4:18 PM
I found this vintage mod quilted sleeping bag. I have not decided what to do with it yet. It has small damage to one of the edges. I can fix it. However I am questioning myself to even keep it a sleeping bag. I think I could use the fabric for something else. This was not handmade. It was made by The Heritage Quilt Company.
Yummy fat quarters.
Vintage White and 3 floral pillowcases. I was in need of a 3rd white sheet. They are being used so fast, I am so happy they cost 2 and 3 dollars. I have been using them for lining and interfacing and such. I must tell you these 3 pillowcases I found are not going to be repurposed. Nope. They are going to be recycled on my bed. I just can't do it. I love the prints so much that they must go on the bed. They make me smile. They are large (queen) sized too. They will match perfect with my aqua and white bed. I plan on adding little bits of color here and there to spice up my room some. I am so tired of it looking (rented) white. I am going to make 2 shams for my pillows. I am going to ask the landlord if he minds me painting the room a pretty shade of blue and get rid of this tan/beige. I need a light fixture. I went to Ikea today to get an idea of colors, fabrics, patterns and styles I want going on in my bedroom. I really like the orange color in the pillowcases and wonder if that is too bold of a color.
I found this fabric at Joann Fabrics. I really like the orange and the blue in this. Hmm..I am really leaning towards that bold.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive