Loving my Retro Altered Art

anniescupboards 1 8:51 AM
I changed the art I didnt like. Now I really like it. There are so many cute phrases and sayings in vintage magazines. I love how they use color and different fonts. I dont see much of that in today's magazine. I had all these plans to make more of these. I wanted to do a baking/cooking one. I also wanted to do more pin up girls. But I have only one frame left to use and that is going to be dedicated to lovers in love. I am excited to get started on it but I have a girls day out today. I get to go thrifting with a new friend. I met her at StitchRock last year. Maybe I will find a few more frames today? You never know what you will find thrifting so we shall see!



1 comments

Hi Sherry,I have really enjoyed my visit to your blog. I am a huge Raggedy fan so I loved seeing the ones you make.You are a very talented young woman. I read your post about you being reuited with your sister and I think that is wonderful. I pray God will bless you both and restore all that was lost from the years of seperation between you.I am sure to come visit your lovely blog often.....

Blessings

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive