South Florida Indie Craft Show- StitchRock 2009

anniescupboards Reply 9:23 AM
Come one come all! Bring your friends! Bring your family. Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009. Doors open at Noon till 6pm. This is an indoor a/c show. You have 2 floors to shop. You have an elevator to help you get to that second floor. There is covered FREE parking. Admission is $5.00. (kids 12 & under are free when they come with an adult) Be the first one at the door they are giving away 150 goodies bags to the first 150 shoppers.

Stitch Rock is an annual indie craft fair and bazaar bringing back old school crafting techniques with new school flare! Full of Handmade crafts and unique products like D.I.Y fashion, funky home deco items, natural bath and body goodies, vintage finds, hot rod paintings, pin up photography, and much more! With over 50 vendors, skip the mall, shop indie! http://www.stitchrock.com.

Come find me Sherry from anniescupboards.com on the 2nd floor balcony.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive