Free Stitchery Stitch Embroidery Pattern Scans

anniescupboards Reply 7:00 PM

I scanned about 4 pages of embroidery designs I found in a thrift store the other day. I just found a few pages and I really like them. They remind me of Dutch prints. Hearts and birds ya know? I am going to use them for some pillows I am working on for my bedroom. Hopefully I will have photos to share? Which means I need to get started? I am on a clothing creative binge at the moment so I don't see why this pattern can't show up on a skirt or dress.
Click here for the PDF Printable Pattern.
Enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive