Vintage Retro Pink Poodle Tablecloth

anniescupboards Reply 8:07 PM
Look how adorable this is. I was so lucky to find this. Its going in my collection of tablecloths. Yes indeed this was the month of tablecloths for me. This one is from 1940's - 1950's era. I will have to see if I can research it. There are no stains or holes. Its very long and wide. And my smile is from ear to ear. I adore it so. Look a the poodle chasing the red ball.
Vintage Pillowcase
Vintage Tablecloth. This mod lovely is for sale in my Etsy shoppe.
Vintage Vera Place Mats. I have 4 of them. They are so cute. I paid $3.00 for them.
4 Retro Scarves. One being a Vera. The orange one. And it smells of this sweet smelling perfume.
Vintage Retro Christmas tablecloth. This tablecloth and matching set of napkins is for sale in my Etsy Shoppe. They are perfect. I don't even think they were used. Don't you love finding those?
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive