Monkey and a local indie craft show

anniescupboards Reply 1:10 PM
I have been debating on a few things these past couple of weeks. Debating on doing a few more craft shows. I have been contacted by a number of people this year to take part in local craft fairs that are going on this year. I wish I could attend all of them, but weather down here in South Florida permits me from attending them as a vendor. I have been invited and accepted that invite and shall be attending the Sugar House Holiday Bazaar its December 19th, 2009 from Noon till 6pm. I was also invited and accepted at the Odd Duck Indie Craft Fair in March on the 27th in 2010. I was also just invited to another Indie Craft show called, "Ain't Your Country Kitchen Mamma's Crafts. This show is Dec 13th of this year. There is no email or website to drool over. Email invite only. I have to react fast. Should I go or should I shop? I love indie craft shows.

I made this monkey for a local friend of mine who is having a baby boy. She has chosen green and brown as her baby colors and her theme is yep, monkeys. I am making her a diaper cake in these colors. I also have a few other handmade goodies to make. I told you November was a busy month. We still have Thanksgiving plans to make. We were going out of town and those plans changed 2 months ago. We are staying home. Which means I need to pick out a turkey very soon.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive