Sugar House Holiday Bazaar Indie Craft Show

anniescupboards 3 4:41 PM
It was 50 degrees outside this past Saturday and the Sugar House Holiday Bazaar Indie Craft Show. It was a pretty day. I loved the weather. There was a few of us out there selling our wares and making some holiday funds. This was my first time to visit the House of Vintage. Its really so sweet. You must come over and visit if you are locally. Not only are there a million clothes inside there is shoes, accessories, purses, bracelets and on and on. It was very hard to have to stay at my table and not run inside and shop and lounge and eat cupcakes. Yes Amanda is in the kitchen making cupcakes that are so yummy. We (my youngest son and I) bought 3. I ate 2. I also love checking out the other vendors and their wares.











This is my new friend Hollie! She is so cute. She loved my little wood person ring. She took her home with her. Hollie your a doll yourself. I could photograph you all day. Look at those shoes. I was crushing hard on them.
Here is Amanda in her vintage Christmas coat. There was a dress to match. It was horrid to feel. I could not imagine wearing it. But the detail on this piece is something else. Very nice. Hand sewn beads. Its kitsch what can you say!
I had a bunch of fun. I met some really fun crafty people. I was enjoying the day and the weather and the company! Thank you so much for coming out and supporting us. I will hopefully see you at ODD Duck in March 2010?

3 comments

Looks like a fun time....and a beautiful day....love your rag doll...blessings

Fun pics, I love the little doll head ring too :) Very unique

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive