I'm in the local paper today.

anniescupboards 2 6:59 PM
The craft show I am attending as a vendor in the next 2 weeks is being talked about today in the Palm Beach Post. You can see the article here. My dolly is there. I just loved seeing that. Something I created being shown off in the local paper in the Arts section(front cover). After I about fainted I then grinned for 2 hours straight. My cheeks are sore. I love it. I hope lots come out to see us at the show. I am almost ready. I have so many dolls waiting to get finished. I am cutting it close. I hope to give you a sneak peek before I pack them away for the show!! Thanks for the shout out Palm Beach Post. Your Amazing!! (staci!!!)

2 comments

I am so happy and proud of you my sweet friend! I love you gurl! (((HUGZ))) Nutter!

Congrats on the newspaper pic! Your little doll looks amazing.

Good luck with your craft sale!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive