Thrifted Vintage Linen

anniescupboards Reply 10:04 AM

Summer has been it's usual SLOW
pickens at the thrifty stores around here.
I was able to find a few nice pieces to bring home.
I do love vintage linens.

This gray scalloped vintage tablecloth is amazing.


These 4 Vintage Vera napkins are going to be for sale in my Etsy shop.


This linen towel is going to hang in my crafty room come spring.


I found this same vintage bed sheet not long ago.
I now have a full set.
They are both twins.
This fitted sheet will be made into something.
The flat I will keep in my personal collection.
The colors are very bright.



I found this vintage handmade apron.
There was lots of work and detail sewn on here.
Lots of handwork.
I am so very happy to have this in my collection.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive